Master Collector Set Series
15" Brunette Effanbee Dy-Dee 1937 Mold 1
Master Collector Set Series
Gorgeous 15" Brunette Dy-Dee in the Mold 1 issue -- an early issue, this baby has a near FLAWLESS FACE and MOLDED CURLS... simply amazing.
Baby comes with all you see in my photos -- a full layette and all in mint to near mint condition. Dy-Dee herself has a near perfect, soft, even-toned body with no dryness and all fingers and toes are there to be counted ... "Little Piggy", anyone? Her joints are firm and she can easily be posed.
Captivating brown glassene eyes open and close properly, and are framed with her natural lighter brown brush lashes; full and even. All painted facial features are well-defined and intact... including her pretty brunette eyebrows, that are almost always rubbed off either fully or partially.
Dy-Dee comes with a FULL LAYETTE and then some. Everything pictured comes home with her, and all clothing and accessories are in mint to near mint condition.
The trunk is in near mint condition with no staining and completely intact -- including its immaculately clean, crisp pink organdy ruffled pad.
Baby's Effanbee Original layette wardrobe includes -- PLEASE NOTE that the salmon pink dress and bonnet set pictured in the trunk is no longer included in this sale:
- RARE Blue Shadow Print dress, slip, and bonnet set -- Tagged
- White cotton organdy gown with original Pink slip
- Red-and-White stripe cotton romper w/attached belt
- Pink and Cream crochet sweater, bonnet, and booties set
- Sun Suit
- Signature Dy-Dee "Early to Bed, Early to Rise" flannel FOOTED drop-seat pajamas
- "Eiderdown" Pink Robe
- Pink Satin Trimmed Bunting
- White Flannel w/embroidery stitch trim Robe
- White oilcloth mocassins and silk socks
- Pink Rattle
EVERYTHING your little Dy-Dee baby could wish for in her trunk -- have lots of fun dressing her to plan her day...
ORIGINAL DY-DEE BABY Factory Accessories that are CORRECT for this trunk are:
- White flannel pinning blanket
- Pink celluloid Nursery Set -- Complete
- Red Cross cotton bandage
- Baby Powder
- Belly Band
- Crochet Bib
- Pink SILK crocheted Booties
- Cream crochet Booties
- 2 undershirts
- Hot Water Bottle w/plug
- Faux "Silver" spoon (early issue heavy grade metal)
- Wooden bowl Bubble Pipe with rubber tip and celluloid stem (2nd issue)
- RARE Sipping Straw
- Graduated glass nursing bottle with a rubber nipple
- Pink round nursery wipes
- A small cake of Cashmere Bouquet Soap
- RED-CROSS Safety Pin Card
- Dy-Dee Diary
- "What Every Young Mother Should Know" Brochure highlighting how to care and feed your new Baby, and introducing some of the extra outfits that were available for purchase.
AND, of course... her "I AM DY-DEE BABY" Effanbee GOLD HEART Wrist Tag
A beautiful blue Esmond blanket for Baby to cuddle with as she falls asleep.
I have added a darling vintage (not newly made) BABY bracelet...
Please ask questions if you have any particular concerns or questions.
SUBSCRIBE TO MY SITE to receive a Promotional EXTRA DISCOUNT Coupon Email all about this Special EVENT.
1937 Mold 1 Effanbee Dy-Dee Doll with EVERYTHING
PLEASE REMEMBER TO USE OUR CUSTOM LAYAWAY PLANS. Since we all know time flies, you will have your doll at home in your arms in no time at all!