Oh, how can I dress thee? Let me count the ways!
Ever looked through a Dy-Dee book or the brochure and asked yourself... where do I find these wonderful layette items...
15" Effanbee Blond Mold 1 Dy-Dee from 1937
Master Collector Set Series
My sweetest and lovely 15" Blond Dy-Dee in the Mold 1 issue -- early issue and made only for a limited run, this striking light-haired baby has FLAWLESS FACE and MOLDED CURLS... no rubs at all, simply amazing.
Baby comes with all you see in my photos -- a full layette and all in mint to near mint condition. Dy-Dee herself has a near perfect, soft, even-toned body with no dryness and all fingers and toes are there to be counted ... "Little Piggy", anyone? Her joints are firm and she can easily be posed.
Deep brown glassene eyes open and close properly, and are framed with her natural lighter brown brush lashes; one side full and even, and the other shortened by the passage of time. All painted facial features are well-defined and intact... including her pretty blond eye brows, that are almost always rubbed off either fully or partially.
Dy-Dee comes with a FULL LAYETTE and then some. Everything pictured comes home with her, and all clothing and accessories are in mint to near mint condition.
The trunk is in near mint condition with no staining and completely intact -- including its immaculately clean, crisp pink organdy ruffled pad.
Doesn't she look fabulous in her pink silk-de-chine layette gown and robe? Mint condition -- I see no holes or flaws as is so often the case with these sets. I did refresh the elastic at the wrists to ensure a great fit for many years to come.
Baby's wardrobe includes:
- Classic pink-dotted swiss dress, slip, and bonnet set -- Tagged
- Pink silk crepe-de-chine long coat with matching bonnet
- White cotton organdy gown with matching slip
- Red-and-White stripe cotton romper w/attached belt
- Floral dimity dress with matching bonnet
- Pleated White cotton short coat with eyelet trim
- Blue crochet sweater and bonnet set
- White flannel Sacque Set -- blue flowers and silk thread trim top with matching plain white diaper
- White flannel FOOTED drop-seat pajamas
- Signature Dy-Dee "Early to Bed, Early to Rise" flannel robe
EVERYTHING your little Dy-Dee baby could wish for in her trunk -- have lots of fun dressing her to plan her day...
ORIGINAL DY-DEE BABY Factory Accessories that are CORRECT for this trunk are:
- White flannel pinning blanket
- Pink celluloid Nursery Set -- Complete
- Red Cross cotton bandage
- ZBT Baby Powder
- White terry washcloth with blue silk trim
- Belly Band
- Crochet Bib with embroidered flower
- Pink crocheted Booties
- 2 undershirts
- Hot Water Bottle w/plug
- Faux "Silver" spoon (early issue heavy grade metal)
- Wooden bowl Bubble Pipe with rubber tip and celluloid stem (2nd issue)
- Graduated glass nursing bottle with a rubber nipple
- Pink round nursery wipes
- A small cake of Cashmere Bouquet Soap
- Dy-Dee Diary
- "What Every Young Mother Should Know" Brochure highlighting how to care and feed your new Baby, and introducing some of the extra outfits that were available for purchase.
AND, of course... her "I AM DY-DEE BABY" Effanbee GOLD HEART Wrist Tag
A MINT Condition Esmond blanket with a LAMB motif, for Baby to cuddle with as she falls asleep.
I have added a darling set of safety pins on a small card, a vintage (not newly made) BABY bracelet...
and a SUPER COOL Prize... a miniature HOSPTAL BRACELET ready to fill out with Baby's name after she is 'born'...WHAT FUN!
Please ask questions if you have any particular concerns.
SUBSCRIBE TO MY SITE to receive a Promotional EXTRA DISCOUNT Coupon Email all about this Special EVENT.
BLOND 1937 Mold 1 Effanbee Dy-Dee Doll with EVERYTHING
PLEASE REMEMBER TO USE OUR CUSTOM LAYAWAY PLANS. Since we all know time flies, you will have your doll at home in your arms in no time at all!
We provide FREE SHIPPING on all our items -- the price you see... is the price you pay -- from our shop to your front door~