15" Brunette BLUE-EYED Effanbee Dy-Dee 1937 Mold 1
Master Collector Set Series
Gorgeous 15" Brunette Dy-Dee in the Mold 1 issue -- an early issue, this baby has a near FLAWLESS FACE and MOLDED CURLS... simply amazing.
INCLUDES her Effanbee 'Golden' Paper Hang Tag
Baby comes with all you see in my photos -- a full layette and all in mint to near mint condition. Dy-Dee herself has a near perfect, soft, even-toned body with no dryness and all fingers and toes are there to be counted ... "Little Piggy", anyone? Her joints are firm and she can easily be posed.
Captivating BLUE glassene eyes open and close properly, and are framed with her natural brush lashes; full and even. All painted facial features are well-defined and intact... including her pretty brunette eyebrows, that are almost always rubbed off either fully or partially.
Dy-Dee comes with a FULL LAYETTE and then some. Everything pictured comes home with her, and all clothing and accessories are in mint to near mint condition.
The trunk is in EXCELLENT condition and completely intact -- including its immaculately clean, crisp pink organdy ruffled pad.
Baby's Effanbee Original layette wardrobe includes:
- RARE white cotton organdy christening dress, slip, bonnet
- Pink cotton organdy dress w/embroidery and pink slip
- Pink polished cotton romper w/attached belt
- Pink moire silk coat and bonnet w/embroidery accents
- Blue print cotton 'day dress'
- White flannel FOOTED drop-seat pajamas
- Short kimono-style bed jacket with Puppies and Kittens theme
- "Eiderdown" blue and white bunting with ducks theme
- White Flannel Robe with pink floral contrasting trim
- White oilcloth mocassins and cotton socks
- Pink SILK embroidered booties
- Pink Cherub Rattle
- Pink and red wooden bubble pipe
- Pink pacifier w/original ribbon
- Faux silver feeding spoon
- Hot water bottle
- First Aid cotton
- Bathing sponge
- Flannel wipes
- Celluloid 'Bunny Rabbit' nursery set
- Floral rubber panties
- Dy-Dee nursing bottle
- Dy-Dee soap and washcloth
- Dy-Dee Bubble Bath
- 'Little Sailor' powder
- RARE pinning blanket of soft white flannel
- RARE belly band
- 3 birds eye weave diapers -- 2 white and one PINK
- 2 undershirts
- Pair of pink mittens
- "What Every Young Mother Should Know" dated 1934 Brochure highlighting how to care and feed your new Baby, and introducing some of the extra outfits that were available for purchase.
- "Aunt Patsy Tells a Story" softcover book featuring Patsy and DY-DEE BABY
- "Dy-Dee Doll Days" hardcover book featuring Dy-Dee as she spends her day
- Dy-Dee's Diary
EVERYTHING your little Dy-Dee baby could wish for in her trunk -- have lots of fun dressing her to plan her day...
AND, of course... her "I AM DY-DEE BABY" Effanbee GOLD HEART Wrist Tag
A beautiful blue Esmond blunting for Baby to cuddle with as she falls asleep.
Please ask questions if you have any particular concerns or questions.
1934 Mold 1 Effanbee Dy-Dee Doll Brunette with EVERYTHING
PLEASE REMEMBER TO USE OUR CUSTOM LAYAWAY PLANS. Since we all know time flies, you will have your doll at home in your arms in no time at all!
We provide FREE SHIPPING* on all our items -- the price you see... is the price you pay -- from our shop to your front door~
*Not included in layaways